Do you need furnace repair in Minneapolis? Call us today, and we will gladly provide you with the proper care. With honest and educated technicians, you will feel comfortable knowing that we troubleshoot correctly, and we will give you an honest price based on the issue diagnosed.
If you need a new furnace, rest assured that we have the best and most well-known, top-of-the-line equipment around including brands such as Lennox, Carrier and Armana. We will only provide the best available. Quality is one of our top priorities, and we aim to provide you with a furnace that will last.
As a family-owned business for 35 years, we offer experience, expertise and honesty. Our customers never deal with any middle men! We are a close knit company and because of this, we will be able to deliver the experience you need to get the job done correctly and comfortably!
Whether a small, minor repair or something bigger, we can take care of it quickly and professionally and for a competitive price tag.
Furnace issues can be stressful, especially during the colder seasons, and we want to provide you with excellent, fast and dependable care. We will provide the maintenance required on each furnace installed, and we will be sure to give further recommendations regarding the issue we are called to repair.
Some tips to help your furnace last:
- Be sure to change the filter regularly, as it can become clogged. These clogs are hard on your equipment, which can be damaging.
- Having a higher functioning, more modern thermostat will help regulate the home and keep your furnace and central air conditioner running smoothly. The newer, the better as the newer thermostats help to regulate temperatures more efficiently and accurately.
- Making sure all of your doors and windows are sealed accurately will result in a cheaper gas bill and will prevent the furnace from working harder than necessary
- Schedule standard and regular preventative maintenance on your furnace. We recommend that preventative maintenance be performed once every 3-6 months to keep your furnace clean, free of clogged ducts, and running smoothly.
- Scheduling preventative maintenance before colder days arrive will help to make sure things are running smoothly before your furnace needs to be used. Avoid any unnecessary cold nights due to an improperly working furnace by having preventative maintenance occur before winter begins.
Our company aims to provide you with the care you need to keep you and your family comfortable throughout every season. Whether you need assistance with your furnace when the weather turns frigid or you need help maintaining your air conditioning when summer brings the heat, we want to help! Located in Minneapolis, you can be sure that you are receiving the right care, for the right price, from the right people.