Allergies can be hard to deal with especially when they bother you in your own home. Here are some ways you can try to combat the dust, dirt, and dander that aggravate your allergies:
1. Control the Humidity in Your House Humidity breeds dust mites and mold. By maintaining the temperature in your house, it will help keep the humidity under control. You could also try a digital thermostat like the iComfort https://callapollo.com/thermostats/, which can help you optimize the performance of your system.
2. Create a Weekly Cleaning Routine It is important to keep your house clean. The more the dust and mold builds up the worse your allergies become. Washing your sheets and curtains frequently can help too. Include in that routine a time to replace your filter. For allergy sufferers, Healthy Climate Replacement air filters are often recommended. Healthy Climate® air filters (link: https://callapollo.com/products/healthy-climate-replacement-air-filters/) come in a variety of efficiencies to meet your needs. By removing dust and other particles, these filters improve quality of the air and help your HVAC system perform at peak efficiency.
3. Switch to Hardwood Floors If your allergies are severe, it might not be a bad idea to make a flooring switch. Carpets can hold on to dirt and dust, which can aggravate your allergies.
4. Get Your Air Ducts Professionally Cleaned You would be surprised what your air ducts look like inside. Getting them cleaned can make a huge difference for those with allergies. Call Apollo at 651-770-0603 or click here to get your appointment scheduled. https://callapollo.com/schedule-an-appointment
5. Get Rid of Pests Pests like cockroaches, mice, and even those pesky box elder bugs create a problem for those with allergies. Try to remove them with products from your local home store or if it is a large problem call your local extermination service. Once the problem has been taken care of, remember to close off any possible entryways. These 5 tips will help you keep your home a place that won’t aggravate your allergies!